The Indy IT Directors Council is a peer group for Indiana-based IT professionals that includes:
- Quarterly meetings with peers to discuss business and technical challenges
- IT Directors Boot Camp – Career advancement and self-improvement training held right after the peer networking meeting
- A place to find mentors and to be a mentor for others
Join us for the next IT Directors Council meeting on June 27 at Expedient in Carmel, 8:30 a.m.-9:45 a.m. Our featured speaker is John Frank, Chief Administrative Offer of UnitedHealthOne (former CIO of UnitedHealthOne and Brightpoint). Register here.
And save the dates for our next three meetings:
September 19, 2017, 8:30 AM - Register
November 14, 2017, 8:30 AM - Register
Interested in more information? Call Doug Theis at 317.805.3642. Look forward to seeing you at our meeting!
Registration Link for Boot Camp:
Follow ITDC on Twitter and join the LinkedIn Group.
Indy Leadership Bootcamp
The Indy IT Leadership Bootcamp is designed to augment and complement the Indy IT Directors Council. To attend the IT Leadership Bootcamp, you must register and pay your fees before the next meeting. The bootcamp is held immediately after each IT Directors Council meeting in the same location. At $975 for four sessions, it’s a great value. You can learn more and register for the bootcamp here.
Hosted by Lou Russell of Russell Martin and Associates, the four quarterly Bootcamp sessions will include:
- Building the BASE – Self-evaluation and leadership basics
- Balancing manager and leader - Business acumen and future strategy exercise
- Growing future leaders – Delegation, talent life cycle, and job benchmarks
- Minimizing churn – Focused performance, managing too much work, emotions, digital leadership and rework
Pricing for the four quarterly bootcamp sessions is $975 and we must have at least 10 registrants to hold the bootcamp.